Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tiong Bahru Lor Mee

Sunday, 27 August 2006

Have been trying to locate the yummy Tiong Bahru Lor Mee for ages. Recently, I bought the Popular bookstore publication on good hawker centre and found the Tiong Bahru Lor Mee listing. Was so excited that I told KS that we must try it this weekend. Hmm but after trying it I must say that it just didn't taste like before. Though still yummy but kinda lost its original taste...



Tiong Bahru Lor Mee
Blk 155 Bukit Batok St 11
#01-324
Stall No. 6
Singapore 650155

Tel: 9817 1181
Opens: 5.45am - 1.30pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the stall inside the old Tiong Bahru Market? Always has long bee-line. BTW, is BB St 21 near West Mall? Cheers

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Yup it's the same stall from Tiong Bahru Market that has a super long queue. I think it is a few blocks away from West Mall.

Btw, Bukit Purmei Blk 109 coffeeshop has a pretty good Lor Mee too and the queue is at least 15-people long at any one point during lunch time.